theballoonshop.co.uk aim to give its customers 100% satisfaction, before purchasing products from this website, please read through our terms & conditions.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of V.A.T. Every effort is made to display prices correctly but on rare occasion if a mistake has occurred, theballoonshop.co.uk will correct the mistake and inform the customer accordingly and the customer can then decide to proceed or cancel the order there after.
- At the time of ordering the Customer must provide a correct daytime telephone number and e-mail address. Failure to provide this may result in the order not being sent.
- We reserve the right to substitute your balloon and or/gift with a similar choice if your first choice is out of stock. Where there is sufficient time before dispatch, the customer will be contacted and an alternative offered.
- In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods, if defective or damaged and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Nothing contained within these terms affects your statutory rights as a customer
- Should you have a complaint regarding this site and/or the services offered or given, please e-mail email@example.com and we will respond in detail within three working days, during which time we may need to contact you. You will be kept well informed at all times.
- Once delivery has been signed for at the given address, it is no longer the responsibility of theballoonshop.co.uk. Refunds cannot be given if the balloon or goods has not passed onto the named recipient.
- By submission of the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions and authorises theballoonshop.co.uk through World pay to take payment for goods selected.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS & RETURNS POLICY
Refunds will only be issued for damaged goods or goods which have been lost in transit, no refunds will be issued for late deliveries.
Orders may be cancelled up to 2 working days prior to the requested delivery date. We will issue you with a full refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If upon arrival the goods are damaged, we must receive notification in writing within 7 days of the goods being despatched. All packing and contents must be kept failure to do so may result in the claim being rejected.
The following information will be necessary to process your claim, without this information we will be unable to precede with any claim.
- Contact Telephone Number/e-mail address
- Date purchased
- Items purchased
- Reason for Return
You will be liable for all postage costs incurred as a result of returning any items to us. No refunds will be issued until we have received the goods. We recommend you obtain proof of posting when you return any items to us.
No responsibility will be accepted for any goods that are received late when standard postage has been chosen. Goods can still be returned to us in perfect condition but you will be liable for all postage costs.
Refunds will be issued less a 15% handling fee and any costs that maybe applicable.
Personalised & made to order items are non-returnable.
We aim to pack and dispatch your order within 24hours. Most orders are dispatched the same day. You choose which delivery option you require at the check out. We use our courier services to ensure best value. We aim to deliver your goods by the most appropriate method to suit your needs. All delivery times are based on their estimates and actual delivery could vary. Although we do our utmost to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition, if it does arrive damaged or in an unsatisfactory condition inform us as soon as possible.
We hold all products you see on our site in stock. On the odd occasion when we run out it might take a day or two for new stock to arrive. In the event if this does happen, we will wait until we can send you your complete order before we deliver. If, in waiting for new stock to appear, our delivery date appears to put your party at risk, we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives.